Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Kitchen!!!

Hello everyone!  I am so sorry it has been so long!  I have to admit that this post does not have much to do with Ani except that it is her mother's new kitchen!  Bear with me, it is particularly for my mom and grandma...

Sam, our German co-worker, did an excellent job... it is beyond words.  The fronts are all made out of Haitian oak.  The only way to get Haitian oak is in VERY rough form.  I am amazed by what they have made out of the planks that I saw.  A special thanks to Dad who did the frame work, Sam who did the face work, and all those who helped along the way...









4 comments:

  1. amazing!! It is beautiful. are the cabinets lifted from the floor so you can sweep?? just curious. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) Yes, so I can sweep and so that bugs and mice don't have a place to hide :)

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderful, darling! Congratulations. ;)

    ReplyDelete