Sunday, July 21, 2013

Trip to the US

Ani and I have been at my mom's house for a few weeks now.  We head home in a few days.  Here are a few pictures from our time here...

Playing piano with Uncle Jim

At the fireworks, devouring a hotdog.

With Aunt Mary and Tea, still enjoying her hotdog.


Yesterday Mom, Steven, and I took Ani to the Philadelphia Zoo!  We had such a great time.  I have not posted pictures of every animal we saw but I had to put in a few of my favorites :)

 
 Getting her ticket scanned

  


My favorite animal picture of the day 

Riding a horse...


...and a camel!

Of course she would not ride the camel without me... let me tell you they are not very comfortable!




Can you see the Rhino?



She loved the Penguins



Yesterday we also took pictures of the three grandchildren...







No comments:

Post a Comment