Friday, December 20, 2013

Oh Wow, SO Behind!

Ok, so it has been a LONG time since I posted pictures of Ani :( This is do to three reasons.  1. Ani has become a lot harder to photograph. 2. In trying to keep up with the Lemuel blog, Ani's has slipped.  3. I am really not a good blogger! :)  But after several gentle (and some not so gentle ;)) reminders, I am finally going to try to catch up a bit...

In November Ani and I went into PauP to pick up Bonita and Krischelle and get some things done there.  Since one of the days we were there was a holiday and nothing was opened we enjoyed a day at the beach with some dear friends.





A few days later Dad arrived!!!  For the second year in a row he had Thanksgiving with us!

After Dinner we put up and decorated the tree.









Since then she has helped me take pictures of the Nativity Scene for the giveaway on Lemuel's blog...

... had a tea party at Tati Krichou's house...

...and excitedly worn her new outfit from Mema:)

Last night she had a very exciting night making a fort, making and decorating cookies and watching Cosby in her fort with Tati Bobo and Tati Krichou :)  I will post those pics soon ;)

I realized looking back at the pictures that I don't have one of the finished tree!  I will post one of those soon too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment