Sunday, October 16, 2011

Going to School... sort of

Last week I decided to try sending Ani to the preschool just for a little while to see how she liked it. She doesn't really get to play with other kids much so I thought it might be good for her. She really isn't not old enough but the school director and administrator were ok with it so off we went...


After about an hour or so I went to see how she was doing... I wasn't so much worried about her as about the teacher and other students! She has a way of taking over wherever she is so I was worried she might keep the teacher from being able to teach or distract the other kids from learning. When I got there, sure enough, I found the other kids drawing and her playing with the teacher... sigh! I peeked the camera around the corner to follow what was happening. When the teacher tried to get her to sit down she didn't want to so I figured it was time to take her home. If she was school age I would have left her but since she really is not even supposed to be there I didn't want her causing a ruckus.



She went back the next day and stayed until recess! Friday she decided she didn't want to go to school. Tomorrow I am going to send for the uniform material in the market so that she can have a little uniform like the other kids. Even if it is only for a few hours a week I think it will be good for her to learn to play with other kids and to obey the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment