Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ani's New Uniform

Ani's aunt, Dadithe, made her a uniform for when she goes to school. I have been trying to put these pictures up since yesterday when I took them but the internet connection has been terrible.


She decided to pick me a flower :)


Showing off her new uniform for Uncle Petion

Running down the walkway from her grandma's house


With her airplane backpack on... looking like she is getting tired of pictures

Her airplane backpack from Papi

One last big smile

I took her to school and sat with her for a while with the other kids so she could get to know some of the kids in "her class". She then went over and sat on a bench by herself and pulled out the book that I had put in her bag.

While I was taking pictures of the other kids, a little girl she knew came and sat with her so she starting showing her her book.


Showing the book to her friend

Other kids started gathering around

Pretty soon she had a little crowd around her to whom she was explaining the story - partly in Creole, partly in English ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment