Friday, August 27, 2010

Playing the Keyboard

Ani loves playing the Keyboard, not only does she like hearing the notes, the keys even light up when she presses on them! The other day I heard Josiane laughing and calling me. I went to see what was up and this is what I found. She was supposed to be practicing but she told me Ani had pushed her out of the chair so that she could play!


Ani even took Josiane's paper with the chords written on it and looked at it while she "played"

Later I found her with Mezou. He was supposed to be practicing too but she wanted to sit with him and play.

Once again, with Mezou and the keyboard...



3 comments:

  1. Aw! Quite the little musician! I love that she has an ear for music already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics!
    Did you know I check your blog every week???

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys :) K-L: No! I didn't know you checked so often, or at all! How are you?

    ReplyDelete