Friday, March 26, 2010

Home again!

Well, we are home! Ani was so happy to see everyone! She went right to everybody and has been enjoying all the attention :) Her daddy has enjoyed getting to play with her again :) Unfortunately she caught a little cold on the trip so she has been running a low fever and has been stuffed up or having a runny nose alternately.

When she got to her room she got the biggest smile and started talking and pointing at things!

Today she took three steps all by herself! I was so excited I scared her! She wants to walk so badly!

Here are a few pictures from today when we went for a drive to see the work that has been done since I left.


I'm ready to go mom!

Am I holding this right?

Oh! I better look at the road!

It's kinda hard to shift this thing momma...

I can't quite reach the clutch.

Ahhhh, this is better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment