Sunday, January 10, 2010

On the ground... yes, the dirt

Well, yesterday I finally did it. I bit the bullet and put her down outside. Of course she was not at all fazed by the dirt and rocks but I wasn't quite sure I wanted my sweet little baby in all of that! But after fighting with her numerous times (she wanted down and I didn't want to put her down!) I finally gave in. It was bound to happen someday! I know Nathan and Steven and I were in the dirt all the time and we survived so I guess it won't kill her :) Mom, I made sure to bathe her with Dial last night! ;)




The above pictures I took out front when we went to "help" Manis water the trees. Below are picture we took on our land across the airstrip. She LOVED being on the ground... we just had to watch her so she didn't eat the rocks!





Ani and Me where our house will someday be!

No comments:

Post a Comment