Sunday, November 22, 2009

With Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Dave






We had a great time with Aunt Phyllis and Uncle Dave. I somehow ended up with no picture of Ani with Uncle Dave but she loved them both. Aunt Phyllis had all kinds of toys ready for her and even made her a pound puppy! It is so cute! I will post a picture soon! On our last night there she fell asleep on Aunt Phyllis. She won't fall asleep with just anybody so that says a lot about how attached she got to her. Uncle Dave made funny duck sounds and even dropped off a dirty diaper at the lab for her! Aunt Phyllis was so patient and sat and played with her and walked her and even held her so I could eat! I also got to "help" Aunt Phyllis decorate for Christmas. I am not sure how much help I was, but it was fun. Aunt Phyllis also gave me a 7.5 foot tree and lots of stuff to decorate so today I decorated our house. Ani loves the lights! I will post pics of that soon too.
Thank you so much Uncle Dave and Aunt Phyllis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment