Friday, October 16, 2009

4 month Vaccine



On Wednesday (14th) we went to the CAM clinic at La Source to get Ani's vaccine. What a road! We bounced along for over an hour to get there. She did so well. She hardly even cried! We even got her weighed (on a real baby scale) and she is almost 16 pounds! After we got home, though, and those mean viruses started attacking her little body, she got so sick. It was much worse than the 2 month vaccine. Last time she just slept all day. This time she cried harder than I have ever heard her cry. I just had to keep telling myself it would be worse if she actually got the virus itself. I felt so terrible!

We took these pictures in the car outside the clinic as we were leaving. Her face in the first one just cracks me up. I think she was trying to describe her experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment